Tuesday 20 November 2012

Photoshop Practice (Alex Preston)


Using photoshop I created an opie version of a photo of myself. Using multiple-tools on the image I created a new look, a cartoon-ish view of myself.this was based of work from Julian Opie for his work on the "Blur" cover art. First i had to ensure the image was the correct size, I used the Marquee selection tool to resize the image. I used multiple tool to create this look; Including paint bucket to fill in colours, the lasso tool to select specific sections for re-colouring, paint brush/pencil for highlighting the facial features. I also ensured a understood the importance of layers in the creation of the product. But during this exercise I found out my complete lack of skill in photoshop and my short level of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment